Sunday, December 14, 2008

士林night city

This weekend my classmates and I went to the 士林 night city. It was my second time to go to 士林 night city, and the first time to go there was in my junior high graduation traveling. 士林 night city was so large that I could not see any night city like 士林 in Chaiyi. Moreover, I spent so much money buying snacks and clothes because they were so cheap that I could not but buy. There were a lot of delicious food such as stinky tofu and pearl milk tea, most of which were my favorite traditional snacks, and the tastes of these food made me think of my childhood. It was really a good experience to go to 士林 night city, especially with my classmates. If next time I have the opportunity to go to 士林, I won't think over it more than one second but go!

No comments: