Monday, December 1, 2008

Visit the hospital

Last Saturday, we visited the Physical Therapy in Tao Yuan hospital and a physical therapist who was also graduated from Chang Gung university led us to visit it. We saw a lot of equipment about physical therapy and the therapist introduced what functions did these equipment had and demonstrated how to operate these machines. Moreover, I thought the therapist was so sweet that he encouraged and inspired these patients when we walked throuth beside them and I deeply believed that these patients would be much more brave to face their diseases due to others' encouragements. My feeling about visiting hospital this time was that to be a good physical therapist was not easy because you had to learn a lot of specialized knowleges and you had to possess some qualities to be an excellent physical therapist. After visiting the hospital, I understood what I would study in the future, and I had more confidence to learn my major subjects well!

No comments: