Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Uniform Day

I have not wore my uniform since I was graduated from senior high school and my classmates naturally have not either. As a result, we decided to choose a day as our Uniform Day. On this day, everyone had to wear their senior high uniforms all day long which meant that we would put on our senior high uniforms to attend every class. Wow! It sounded very interesting for me because I never did the kind of thing before. Most of my classmates were so cute and looked a little different from what they looked in usual. By the way, when I put on my senior high uniformes, I recalled plenty of wonderful memories which happned in my senior high school life. Sometimes I had an impulse to go back to my senior high life again, although I knew it was impossible! Anywway, I hoped my university life would be much more colorful than senior high life.

No comments: